GUIDELINES FOR RUN CREW MEMBERS
by University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse Theatre Department
Before Tech Week:
1. Attend a run-through of the show; the Stage Manager will inform you of dates and times.
2. You will need to find clothing that you can wear for the run, usually all black, but may depend on the show.
Rehearsals and Performances:
1. Sign in as soon as you arrive.
2. Always be on time; be ready to work before your call time.
3. Bring a pad of paper and a pencil so you can take notes concerning specific duties.
4. Places for crew is a five minutes to "House Open." Everyone on headsets please let the stage manager know as soon as you are in place and on headset.
5. If you are asked to give a call to the cast, i.e. House Open, 15 Minutes to places, Place, etc., call it in the Green Room, in both dressing rooms, in the Makeup Room,
and anyone you see in between.
1. Speak softly.
2. Keep entrances and exits clear for the performers.
3. Make sure you can't be seen by the audience; if you can see them, they can see you.
4. If you have to leave the Theatre are for any reason, check with the Assistant Stage Manager.
5. There is no food or drink allowed in the theatre except water in spill proof plastic containers.
6. Report any problems or damage done to the set or props as soon as possible to the Assistant Stage Manager or the Stage Manager.
7. Have a good show and a fun time!