10 REASONS TO TAKE AN IMPROV CLASS
ComedySportz of Chicago
10. Liberate your inner child
9. Enhance the way you make stuff up all the time.
8. Create characters to respond to telemarketers.
7. Try something legal for a change.
6. Develop your inherent shtick.
5. Fine tune the way you already dance around issues.
4. Take a risk with your clothes on.
3. Act out with guidance.
2. Sound cool saying: Can't meet tonight--got my improv class.
1. Learn how to network using props.
Recent PostsSee All
Author Unknown Number of Players: 2 Ask for: something to start the scene as well as words and phrases Description: Get about 7 or 8 words and phrases from the audience and write them down large enoug
ComedySportz of Chicago One individual goes to the front of the room and begins an action. The next person comes forward and asks, "What are you doing?" The person must lie about what they are doing.
Author Unknown This is a very basic game. Two players are give a situation and a task to complete. The game begins by letting the players set up their environment and start the task. Every so often (a